Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Say What?

Last night while laying in bed, Hector turns over to me, says he loves me & all I put up with. Awww! I was half asleep and not sure what brought on this declaration but it was sweet. He even told me that I can buy myself the Ritani ring I want for our 10 year anniversary. Cool. I'm still debating the ring part but it's a nice thought too. Of course, he wants a motorcycle so that would even us out!

It would be really wonderful to go away somewhere just the two of us for our anniversary (November) but it's hard to find someone we trust to watch the boys. My mom is getting up in years and she cannot handle them by herself for long. I might be able to have Hector's sister Becky help out but she has enough on her hands watching their mother. Even if we did get help, we'd worry about the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment