Tuesday, July 11, 2006

&*%#^*$!

Well, it was bound to happen...Hector was hit by a car while riding his bicycle last night. He is okay with a sore ankle & back and a scraped knee. Thank God. Some woman pulled out of a driveway without looking both ways and nailed Hector. Granted, it is not very smart to be riding your bike at night since you become virtually invisible to drivers. So I intend to get him a better light and maybe a reflector vest. I would be so pissed off if he died due to such a stupid and preventive thing. So today's lesson is LIVE & LEARN (with the emphasis on LIVE).

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed ALOT of people don't even bother to look around as they back up... Even in parking lots. Seth and I have almost been nailed a few times. So I'm very angry at that moronic woman FOR YOU! Apparntly, it takes a few extra brain cells to do something like that --- and apparently not too many people have them. Grrr.

    So happy he's ok though...

    ReplyDelete