Friday, July 07, 2006

Reunion

Last night, we went to a Chinese dinner to celebrate my cousin Phyllis's wedding. There were about 30 people there, mostly relatives from both sides of the couple. It was really nice to see Phyllis who was a bridesmaid at our wedding almost 10 years ago and now she is in law school & married.

Another reunion of sorts took place...the wedding party of my Uncle Johnson & Aunt Sarah. Johnson's uncle married my uncle & aunt in New York 1969. The uncle's son, Alex (?) was ringbearer and I was the flower girl. My mom and Aunt Ruth were bridesmaids. So we had to take pictures of that wedding party 2006. Good times.

We were seated at the cousins' table so that was fun. A lot of catching up to do. It seems that the cousins are in a marrying trend right now. Alvin, Phyllis's older brother, recently got married, then Phyllis and in September, our other cousin David. We were discussing who was going and what not so we might go..still not sure. My mom wants to go so maybe I will go with her and Hector can stay home with the kids. He wouldn't care if he went or not so that could work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment