Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Covert ops

My little munchkin eagerly waits for his bus to arrive. Tomorrow, his preschool is having their summer fling with aquarium guests from the Aquarium of the Pacific. The other night, I cut Josh's hair when he was asleep. He seriously fights the scissors/clippers whenever he goes to get his haircut so I have resorted to cutting his hair while he sleeps. I manage to do this once before and it came out decent but it's growing out as you can see. This time I just cut the sides and back and left the top as is so it kinda flops down. He doesn't wake up although it is challenging to cut hair in dim lighting. I'll try taking some pictures of him today so you can see my 'handiwork'.

1 comment:

  1. Deb...I can't wait to see how his hair cut looks...Hmmm....cutting his hair while he sleeps? I gotta give that a try....

    ReplyDelete