Friday, August 13, 2010

Vancouver videos



Short video of the Olympic torch in Vancouver.

I had so many videos on my Flip that weren't uploaded since my laptop was crammed full of stuff and super slow. I have a new computer now so I finally got around to uploading the videos.



This video is from our first day in Vancouver. Lupe and I had an incredibly long day which started around 5am to catch a flight into Vancouver from Victoria. We arrived in Vancouver at 6am and this video is around late afternoon maybe 4-5pm. Luckily we hung out at the Harbor Lookout which had some tables and chairs where we could rest and enjoy the gorgeous views. I was exhausted but got my second wind to end the night at Robson street.


This is where the action was; lots of people and activities going on. The mens ice hockey game just ended with Canada vs. ? country but I remember Canada won and tons of people were gathered here to watch the end of the game and celebrate.
Ice skating and a zipline where the wait was around 3-4 hours. So much to see and do. Lupe and I managed to see a lot this day and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment