Monday, August 16, 2010

Cleaning

Trying to clean up in general, such as the boys' playroom, etc. As a lot of you know, we do not have an official formal living room. We converted it to a playroom pretty much after we moved in so that would be almost 11 years now. :)

Over the years, the room has undergone some changes from being gated for the baby/toddler stage to being the setting for numerous Hot Wheels tracks and now a place for tiny, tiny Legos scattered all over the house. I put in a folding table which is the Lego area but Josh is the main culprit for the Lego mess. Today I gathered all the Hot Wheel tracks and put those aside to be given away. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who will enjoy them. I now need to enforce the play and put away rule. The kids understand now and wow, there is a lot of room in that room now that it is cleared and vacuumed. :) Now none of us will be tripping over, crushing or stepping on toys.

I am also cleaning out cameras/ video which involves uploading and making room for our Hawaii trip. It will be awesome to relax and unwind! :)

So I leave you with a video of Josh and I playing with his air rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment