Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Rewind

Like I said in an earlier post, too many cameras to upload and as a result, I forgot my little point n shoot camera.

Some pictures are from events already discussed and some are from random moments.

Dallas and Josh sharing a ride in her monster truck wagon. It's kind of hard to see how big this thing is but to give you an idea, Matt (Dallas' daddy) is around 6'7" so any other stroller/ wagon is way too short for him to use without being hunched over so her made a wagon that is higher off the ground with big rubber tires and a really long handle. It draws looks, stares and comments. :)

Here is a pic from the food fest. We walked around the lake to the other side and I saw this guy enjoying a siesta.

Another food truck that doubled as a movie advertisement. It might have been the Mexican/ Mediterranean food truck.
Spongebob posing for photos at Universal Studios. I shot this while standing in line for the Shrek ride.

Second tam in the Three Tams pattern. Tyler doesn't look too pleased to be the model or maybe its because I interrupted his DS game to plop the hat on his head and take his picture.

Overhead view to show off the lovely pattern and colors.

Another view. Makes me long for cooler weather which we kind of have even though its summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment