Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things

Things that have been going on at Chez Cheese...
  1. Did some laundry and loaded the dishwasher. My cousin Hannah answered the call for help with all the tomatoes we have from the garden.
  2. Took the boys to Skechers outlet for new shoes. I usually get even # of pairs to take advantage of the buy 1 pair, get 2nd pair @ 50% but we found a pair of sandals for Josh that were only $10. So 3 pairs this time.
  3. Green Day concert Tuesday night with my bff Kat. She told me she thought the concert is on Wednesday but good thing her mom pointed out the correct date. Doh!
  4. Found a pair of socks languishing on some needles since who knows when so I felt compelled to pick them up. I completed the heels and now working on the legs. These are striped socks that use all those little bits of leftover sock yarn. They might not be the purdiest pair but they fit me perfectly so I am very happy.
  5. The house is down to 2 working toilets. Not too much of a hassle but we have to walk upstairs to do our business. Last night Hector tried to put in a toilet and it didn't fit. We tried to use the same model that the boys have in their bathroom which works great. Never gets plugged or sluggish unlike the lame toilet in the downstairs WC. Of course, H put the old toilet on craigslist and it was already gone from the corner. H had to return the toilet for a round one (not elongated) and I don't know what happened at that point. I went upstairs to knit in bed and watch TV. Oh yeah, now I remember H said he put the new new toilet in place but it has a doohickey point so the toilet rocks. He will hopefully get another one that is good then return the defective one. The lady @ Home Depot says that she can't tell you how many times people try to return their old toilets in the boxes. For shame!!
  6. Oh jeez, I almost forgot we are supposed to meet Sherri and her kids at the park this morning. I'm just goofing off here, gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment