Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home again

It is so nice to be home. We came back Tuesday night and slowly getting into the swing of things. I'm still on Hawaii time.

Tons of pictures between Hector and I plus add another film camera that Tyler received on his snorkeling tour. Little tidbit on this trip. All my boys threw up at one point or another during this vacation due to motion sickness or fever.

We did have a lovely and relaxing vacation. I really loved the big island. Of course I want to start planning our next trip but that won't be for a while. The kids and I have a Mexico cruise planned in February and Hector has his ski trip around that time too.

School is around the corner and so is Tyler's birthday. My big guy will be 11 years old. That means that Josh is already begun campaigning for his gifts. He even had the nerve to ask to Tyler for the Lego toy if Tyler gets it for his birthday. The nerve!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment