Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Latest Toy Camera Antics

I finally got around to developing my supersampler and Holga film. I have serious light leak on the sampler but it's not too bothersome yet. Otherwise I'll have to get out the electical tape.
Great action shot of Josh jumping but the 4th panel is totally blown out.
Beach House @ Soak City.
Josh coming down the water slide.
Tyler's turn.
I have no idea where to tape up the light leak but it looks like lens #1 is the culprit.

Now it's the Holga photos. Another toy camera with different color flashes. I tweaked it to take 35mm film and have a cheat sheet to advance the film x amount of clicks to go to the next frame. Sometimes I forget if I advanced or not which results in double exposures as you'll see later. Not always a bad thing.


Red flash.
Blue flash.
Double exposure or the 2 boys melded together. :)
I wasn't sure how my experiment with Holga would turn out but I like it. You never know how it will turn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment