Friday, September 07, 2007

Snippet

Yeah, we had a short week and now it's time to have more fun this weekend. Tyler's last baseball game is Saturday then it's on the party for the kids at Shakeys. My friend Kat will stop by later to visit and I can hear more about her trip to the UK. Sunday is the first game for soccer so we finish one sport and move right on in to another.

I'm finishing up the back portion of my sweater so it's on to one of the front sides. If it comes out larger than initially planned maybe I'll keep it for myself. I think it'll look perfect with a little black dress I have that I can take to Montreal. The weather will definitely be cooler there around the 50's (high) and down to mid-30's (low) so I want to try knitting a cute hat and scarf for me. I need to get going on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment