Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bangs


Today I had my much needed haircut; I can't remember when I last had my hair cut...maybe April(?). I was really needing this because I decided to grow my bangs out too which was driving me crazy. Hector wonders why I still drive 30 miles each way for a certain person to cut my hair for the last 10+ years and my answer to this is: I am absolutely comfortable with this person doing whatever she wants and/or knowing that she will do exactly what I specify. It may be a mystery for most guys or people why I continue my loyalty because I could find another person much closer to do the same thing but really I don't want to bother. I don't need the risk of an awful haircut or someone that doesn't see how my hair behaves to cut it accordingly. Am I the only one like this? I think not.




The person that cuts my hair is usually busy and booked way in advance so it takes a small miracle to get our schedules to mesh plus it helps that I only need her 3-4 times a year. Also I think men (in general) don't see haircutting as a mini-retreat probably more like a chore...I like to veg or chat depending on our moods and it's relaxing having someone wash your hair, cut and blow dry. I usually feel prettier (if it's possible! lol) and wish I had somewhere cool to go to because I feel great. Anway, we lopped about 3 inches off my tired, dry hair so now it is much bouncier and happy. I'll need to blow dry my bangs to the side to re-train them but I'm liking them the way D styled them so I think I'll keep the bangs and keep them longer and sideswept.

No comments:

Post a Comment