Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Doesn't It Feel Like Friday?
















I'm exhausted and it's only Wednesday. I might be coming down with a mild cold because I feel tired and slightly achy. I would like to crawl into bed and fall asleep but Josh's back to school night is tonight so we'll go and get that taken care of and then I can crash.
I can curl up with my boys and relax. The weather has cooled down considerably so I can't wait to fire up my wood burning stove. I still have a nice stash of firewood just waiting for me to light up.
Oh, and yesterday I noticed the house next to us went up for sale. We knew the owners moved to Palos Verdes but there has been people going in and out ever since then. Some looked like cleaners/ painters but then we saw some others that I thought were living there. Well maybe they're there temporarily but the house is officially for sale. Personally, I think the house is priced too high at $1.1 million for a 4 bedroom. While it is move-in ready, I don't think it compares to another house that was in this price range last month. So time will tell if the house is priced right. I went to the open house and looked around yesterday. Like any house, it has good points and bad points. I just hope it's a nice family with some kids around the same age as mine would be a definite plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment