Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Everything Clicks

Today was a great day where everything fell into place. Josh is still on track with potty-training, no accidents during the day and he went poop in the toilet again! I had another Photoshop class and I'm so glad that I decided to take this class. All the info that I can find in books makes so much more sense when we take a photo and tweak it. I can't wait to try all these tricks on my own photos.

Tyler's soccer practice went very well. Tyler responded to the coaches and did his best so it seems that he enjoys the process. I think he will really improve this season.

I went through the process of syncing my iPods so that the latest music and videos I added. I love finding the free videos or shows available on itunes so I can experience new shows that I normally wouldn't watch. It gives me something to watch while travelling etc and Josh loves his free episode of My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Ooooh, the movie The Incredibles didn't load for some reason into the iPod last time even though it shows up in my itunes library. My friend Kat suggested that I uncheck the movie when I sync then reload it. So I tried it and now it plays on my iPod. Yay!! I think this movie will be a lifesaver on our trip in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment