Friday, September 21, 2007

Another week flies by...

and here it is Friday! Yay! The other night I went to bed before the kids because I felt exhausted and on the verge of a cold so I wanted to rest as much as possible. After about 10 hours of sleep, I felt much better. I just hope the kids stay healthy!

No exciting news....Tyler and Josh had their back to school nights which was good (short but sweet). Today I am making split pea soup in my crock pot so by tonight I should have some yummy hot soup to keep me warm since it is supposed to rain by tonight. All week the news has building up the story that we will have rain Thursday through Saturday so we've been anticipating this all week and when Thursday morning rolls around, it is sunny with some light puffy clouds. Huh? The news says by Thursday night the rain should start but no, Friday and Saturday are the rainy days. Well, it's Friday and no rain (yet) ...it's reported there is rain in Santa Barbara but it will move very slowly towards LA. By now, it's anitclimatic (like usual). All the local stations always hype up Storm Watch 2007 and for goodness sake, it's rain! People deal with it, drive slower (hopefully) and we do need the rain desperately. So maybe tonight we'll get this so called rain storm that is coming so I can eat my soup and light a blazing fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment