Thursday, September 13, 2007

On the Backburner

I have about 4 knitting projects in my to do list and I've started them but haven't finished anything. I think it's because these are bigger projects that will take longer so I've gotten bored/frustrated/antsy so I start another project. I need to pick a project and finish it! Agh! I chose to start a devil snow hat which has horns for Halloween and it is more advanced than I'm used to. I can follow the directions but I can tell I'm gonna have some difficult areas ahead. I like that I'm challenging myself so I'll try to finish it plus it looks so cool that I want to wear it.

Also I want to have something like a hat, scarf or wrap to bring to Montreal next month so last night I started a hat with lots of cables which looks difficult but actually is quite easy. I think I can finish it by this weekend then maybe I found a hat pattern for my Christmas presents since I know I can do it. Well, I better get back to to knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment