Friday, September 07, 2007

Bah then Yah

I was looking forward to seeing the Pet Shop Boys in concert at the Hollywood Bowl later this month but I noticed last night that the concert was cancelled! I was online buying Morrissey tickets when my Ticketmaster account flagged me on the cancelled concert. Boo. The Pet Shop Boys have never stopped making music since they began in the 80's and I love their electronica disco/dance music. So I was really excited to see them in concert which is pretty rare for them to tour live and I guess 'logistical issues' was the reason for them to cancel at Hollywood Bowl.

I spent 30 minutes on hold calling Ticketmaster customer service but finally had my refund. What a pain! At least I have my Morrissey concert to make up for it coming up October 5th. I missed seeing him the last time he toured through California so I get another chance to hear the one and only Morrissey! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment