Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mission: Complete

Hector has missplaced his sunglasses yet again! He mentioned the fact yesterday but we didn't really look for them so when he brought up the subject again this morning on the phone I figured that was my chosen task for the day. Hector was bored at work so we talked about the last time he wore them or remembered seeing them (very important clues). Hmmmm, I looked in the usual places he leaves items and had to start thinking outside the box. Okay, the sunglasses weren't in the office so that leaves our new game room and there on the shelf I spotted them right away tucked beside some books next to the Gamera machine. Success! I amaze myself sometimes....but now I know where Tyler gets his absentmindedness (is this a word?) and now I'm slowly getting this awful disease. Ugh. Maybe it is true that married people start taking on the traits of their partners!

No comments:

Post a Comment