Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ramblings of a hectic household


I started off the day with good intentions. I was planning to sit-in on Josh's class to see how he participates and also show his teacher how he interacts with me. We dropped off Tyler at school then Joshua had a follow-up checkup with his dentist. He did very well...he didn't seem to remember anything bad about his last visit. Josh ran in the building and even knew which door to go in. The dentist was really sweet and nice so Joshua didn't fuss too much at all. I took the extra time this morning to run to Toys r Us to see if I could find a certain toy that Tyler saw on TV. I had to ask Tyler what the name was because I couldn't remember; he told me and I was able to find it. Yeah! But now I think I'm gonna return it because I saw it at Target on sale $20 cheaper. When we got home, the phone rang. It was the kitchen company saying that the tile guy was coming and so was the granite guy! Ugh, there goes my plans for the day. I had to hang around and supervise. Then there is the question of grout...apparently there are about 40 choices of grout colors. I have until tomorrow morning to make my decision. The picture frim the showroom has the same exact tile we are installing but a light (grayish) grout but Hector thinks a darker grout will look better. I'm leaning towards the darker brownish grout too which can be sealed so it won't stain or discolor. Okay, on a different note, I went to dinner with He-man and She-ra last night at Joe's Crab Shack which was so yummy and nice. Hector was not feeling like going out for dinner so we changed it to Joe's since Hector wasn't going (he doesn't like crab). He also took care of the kids so I had a leisurely and fun time out. I definitely needed those few hours of no kids, no house issues etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment