Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fast Forward

Our love story continued...I'll zoom thru the boring parts of our dating saga. To make a long story short, we dated for a couple of years, then decided to take a break because I wanted a commitment. We dated other people and actually crossed paths at a nightclub one night. Hector says he didn't see me but I saw him with his date and he called me the next morning so subconsciously he saw/noticed me that night. We talked and started slowly hanging out again. I was having problems with my roomate so Hector offered his place while he went on vacation. While I stayed at his place, Hector called every day and we talked about his trip. He was driving north to Canada then to Idaho, Montana and snowbording when he felt the urge. I thought it was unusual for him to call so much because I was trying to take things slow and not pressure him. When Hector came back, he did some things that showed me he was getting a bit more serious. Little things, like he bought me my own vanity mirror for the passenger seat of his car and got me a Price Club card. Hector asked me to go on his next vacation with him in March and I said yes. Things were looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment