Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Appliances

For the kitchen, we'll be going the stainless steel route for appliances. After we purchased them, we realized that each item is a different brand which is funny. Some people would want everything to match but we're okay with our assortment.

The refrigerator is LG French Door type that will be cabinet depth. I guess the cabinet depth types are popular because they don't stick out as much as the traditional types. A typical fridge will stick out about 6 inches from the cabinet while the newer ones come out about 3 inches. You lose cubic feet since they are only 2 feet deep but I will be able to see everything and not have to bend down to find something.

Our range will be a Frigidaire gas slide-in range. Your basic stove and oven. It has a convection oven which I'm not familiar with but I guess it'll be time for me to learn. I was never much of a baker but I think I will attempt more once the kitchen is complete. As for the dishwasher, I really loved my recent one that Hector bought about 3 months ago. It's Whirlpool and we found the same exact one in stainless steel so we're set. My mom will inherit my white Whirlpool since hers went kaput. Lupe will get out white, side by side refrigerator that goes with her updated kitchen. See, everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment