Saturday, November 11, 2006

Choices



So we already went to the kitchen remodel store to approve the plans. We decided to make the island bigger which makes me happy. I took pics of the showroom kitchen that I will duplicate here. I like the glass fronts on the cabinets but decided that no one wants to see my unorganized mess (nice thought in a perfect world though). the cabinets are solid wood which Hector wanted and the wood we chose is beech. I chose the same granite shown and we will have the backsplash all the way up.


A close-up of the granite...a neutral beige with light and black flecks. It looks different in various lighting but I like it.



This is the flooring I picked which is a big tile with darker tones. It has a rougher texture to it that I like. The edge of the cabinet is the beech and I like how it looked together.


Finally, here is the pic with all three parts together. Raffi the manager said they can start demolition on Tuesday if we wanted! So soon? Then we'll have our drywall guy come in to remove the soffet and finish which should take 2-3 days. The cabinets get put in (2 days) and so forth. Oi, it's a lot to take in but I'm looking forward to the transformation.

1 comment:

  1. Deb,
    your choices look great!! Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete