Sunday, November 12, 2006

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

After a couple of days, we decided to attempt to revive my dead iPod. This time I had Hector try and after 3 tries we got it to turn on with all the controls working. Then I hear music...SUCCESS! Thank goodness but next time I think I'll pay the extra $20 to have the company change the battery. It was very stressful.

This afternoon we started on the kitchen and boy, it is a BIG mess now. I helped Hector move the refrigerator so that was a great step. We even got it into the next room without removing any food. I also went through all my plastic containers/Tupperware and matched up lids etc. All the ones without a partner will be set aside and maybe I can find its match. I decided to go for a total change and get new dishes and cookware to go along with my new kitchen. Start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment