Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm so READY for the weekend. The hard work still continues but I have a week to prep and paint the kitchen. I think that our nephew Nathan will be helping out with painting so that's fun and good. I am leaning toward a green color that is more on the olive side but not as dark. My recessed lights are almost finished and the ceiling is done. The framing is not even from when the house was originally built but it looks okay.

I've also begun working on a Christmas photo card. I bought Photoshop Elements so maybe something very cool and creative will emerge. I rounded up some travel pictures which is my theme for this Christmas. Well, see how it turns up. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh. Please post pics when its done! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Sounds like a fabby color.

    ReplyDelete