Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cleaning House

I started packing up the kitchen to prepare for the remodel. I'm just putting things away that we hardly use like the glasses and others aside for a yard sale. I figured that we can set up our makeshift kitchen in the dining room and put the refrigerator in there with a small table for the microwave. I think we can get by with that. The kids will have to give up some space because currently they're using the living/dining room as their playroom. I'm slowing kicking them out! Anyways, it is good to weed out the junk we've collected or at least get more organized. I'll try to take pics of the showroom kitchen since I chose the same exact setup. For me, the less choices the better otherwise I wouldn't able to decide. I also can't visualize the entire layout with the tiny samples so I went with the display. Boring but it still a million times better than what we have now.

Today we are going to see the computer 3D version of our kitchen then Hector is going to the UCLA football game with his nephew and later tonight I'll be going to the Kings game with Sheri. This is our kid-free moment and she needs it more than me. She has 3 kids and doesn't get out much at all. Today is the day we exchange our tickets for the full season tickets in addition to moving up closer to the ice. We'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment