Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mission: Accomplished

Whew, we did it...the kitchen is ready to be demolished just a little before 2am. :) I'll post pics of the wrecking crew later. I can't believe how much junk we accumulated over the past 7 years. No wonder I complained that I had no storage because the cabinets were already filled with crap! I'm seriously throwing out a lot. I started off great, putting stuff aside for my sister-in-law to either keep or sell at a yard sale. But then I had to hurry and finish tonight so everything else was thrown into any available box. Maybe I can sort thru it later this week or I might just be tempted to chuck it into the garbage bin. Now for a few hours sleep then the guys should arrive between 8-10am to demolish this horrid kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment