Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wee-woo


Nothing new to report from this weekend. The days are blending into each other for me. This week I have to go to a parents' meeting for Tyler's baseball team regarding practice times, games etc. I hope my foot heals nicely so we can resume a more fun and active summer schedule. Somehow I tweaked my big toe on my right foot and now it is all achy and sore. Argh.

Hector suggested we go to a movie today and I was all for it. But it was around 6pm Sunday and he didn't plan ahead, like asking my mom to babysit the kids or checking what times the movies are so that idea was quickly scrapped. For a second, I thought I would be able to decompress and try to get rid of my foul mood. Bah!

I went to Borders and indulged myself with some books. Got a couple of digital SLR photography books, couple of travel book on Thailand and The Devil Wears Prada. I'm about halfway thru "Devil" because I can't put it down and I'm looking forward to the movie.
I posted pictures from Chuck E. Cheese from Thursday...sorry to be so late. Tyler is already telling he's bored because I won't let him play video games today. I'm trying to get him involved in other activites but he can wear me down with his whining. It's gonna be a looong summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment