Thursday, June 22, 2006

School's Out

Yowza...school is officially done. Joshua had a morning session and the bus was supposed to take him home but for some reason he wasn't on the bus list so I had to retrieve him. Whew...not a big deal but I was trying to catch the last part of Tyler's day too. I had to park far away and slowly make my way to school. I did manage to see his class say goodbye to their teacher and assistant so I'm happy about that. On our way back to the car, another mom Shari was pulling out of her driveway & asked if we wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese with her son Ryan and Laura & her son Glenn. Sure...and then Laura mentions we should try and ask Sheri & her 3 kids. We discussed the car seat situation since Sheri doesn't have a car (her hubby uses it) and we were able to get everyone situated. The kids had a blast and Joshua was addicted to some whack a thing game. He kept coming back to the table for another token, insert the token and let the game begin. I finally had to hide the tokens from him or he would spend them all.

Hector and I are trying to come up with a good idea for a summer vacation. I was thinking San Diego or Big Bear but then our Budget Travel magazine arrived. There is a section called 40 great deals and they really get me eager to hop on a plane. I was all ready to rent a cabin in Big Bear with our other friends to do some fishing, hiking and etc. but woops, that sailed right out of the window. I'm still working on the details but so far, everyone seems to be onboard with my crazy suggestion. The timing is perfect for all of us and the price couldn't get any better. Keep your fingers crossed extra tight!!

Pictures from Chuck E. to follow later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment