Friday, June 02, 2006


June has only begun and we are booked solid with various activities. I am busy setting up Tyler's end of the year party at school at the park. We have to set up a carnival type game, man it for 6 kindergarten classes, provide lunch & snacks for the class and then clean everything up. We have a couple meetings to get Joshua set up with occupational therapy and additional speech therapy. I decided to have my bunion surgery this month (June 16th) so I have to see my primary care MD and have bloodwork next week. Oh, did I mention that Josh has his fieldtrip the same day as Tyler's park party?


Ok, I can do this. I will not get overwhelmed and stress out. This weekend, we are going to a birthday party and get Tyler registered for church day camp.

Last night I had a nice (kid-free) evening at Chez Melange with other pharmacists. It was a CE (continuing education) for a new insulin but it was nice to catch up with some former co-workers. The big plus was that it was held at a one of my favorites restaurants so I had filet mignon and triple layer chocolate cake. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy dinner! Your a pharamcist? I have a very close friend who is one too. Whenever I'm in line and there's some angry, confused person in front of me, I think of my friend Shelly. I don't know how you guys do it -- dealing with cranky, sick people who have screwed up health insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I am now officially a stay-at-home mom for about 1 1/2 years now. A different kind of stress but fun. I don't miss the cranky people or catching their colds/flu. I just deal with my cranky kids and catch their colds! :)

    ReplyDelete