Friday, June 23, 2006

Updates


I haven't posted any pics of my foot so here it is. This was taken when I got home after the surgery (June 16). Notice, the staff wrote "YES" on my right foot to make sure the correct foot had the operation. I did see the podiatrist Tuesday and he said everything looks good. He changed the bandages so now instead of the flesh colored wrap, I now have a lime green wrap. Gotta spice things up.


Remember Tyler's mother's day portrait of me? It was very nice even though it didn't really look like me. Well, this is Hector's portrait from Father's day. Compared to the other dad portraits, Hector got the deep St. Tropez tropical tan. Hector also likes to point out that he has a full head of hair and Lasik/contact lenses! Very cute though.


Last, but not least...a dose of Joshua. This was from our trip to Maui in April. He is going to get an extra 30 minutes of one-on-one occupational therapy time twice a month to work on his sensory sensitivity. He really is adverse to touching modeling clay and fingerpaints. It took him a while to get used to sand on his hands but he doesn't freak out anymore. He starts his summer session on Tuesday until the end of July so he will have plenty to do.


1 comment:

  1. MY kiddo has had some sensory issues too. I LOVED the oc he worked with. I have a whole new child thanks to the oc and speech therapist he spent alot of time with last year! So happy to hear your little man is coming along too.

    Glad to hear you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete