Thursday, June 15, 2006

Final Countdown


Tomorrow is my bunion surgery. After midnight, no food or drink (water included) so that means I'm gonna go pig out at Koji, our fave Korean BBQ all-you-can-eat buffet tonight. Hector informs me that I can't have a final meal at midnight since it kinda messes everything up. They can't take any chances that you will throw up & aspirate which causes a whole other set of problems. Bummer. We'll see if Hector will observe in the O.R. or just wait like family members outside. I forgot to ask if showering is okay after the surgery because my info sheet says to keep the dressing clean & dry. Ugh...

Last week of school! Yay! Yesterday, I helped with the kindergarten park party and was pleased to say it was a success. One of the games was called Dangling Donuts where they hung little mini powdered donuts up and the kids had eat it without using their hands. It was so cute to see them try so hard and end up with powdered sugar all over their faces. I definitely want to use this game at Tyler's next birthday party. I think both the adults and kids will love bobbing for donuts.

Joshua had his field trip to the bowling alley and managed to bowl about 5 frames before losing interest. The kids stopped at the park and they seemed to enjoy that more than the bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment