Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fore!!!


Smatterings of the last couple of days. I mentioned a couple of posts ago that we were headed off to some mini-golf and here are the latest pics. Josh really tried to golf...we'd help him with the first shot then he'd pickup the ball, place it 2 inches from the cup and knock it in. Too cute.


Tyler was always ahead of us to the next hole so I didn't get much of him, just posing in front of the various castles. There was also a bounce house so both kids made a bee-line for it. I like how some of the shots came out. Joshua does his impression of a fish caught in a net and Tyler is all over the place. It was such a nice, cool evening and we all had a fun time.


Today, I went to visit the podiatrist again and my foot is healing nicely. I wish I could wash my right foot but I still can't get it wet for at least 10 more days. Gross. I wipe any visible areas with some wipes but it still feels grimy. The doc said my foot is actually ahead of the typical patient so that makes me happy.

On the way to my appointment, I noticed a motorcycle cop parked and then I noticed a van had plowed into a neighbor's cinder block wall. The driver was still in his seat and the cop was talking to him. Wow, that blows for the homeowner. I was wondering if the driver was drunk because the angle of the van looked kinda weird. When I came back home, the cop was still there and a man in a wheelchair. Hector told me later that the man was a driver. Okay, so maybe he lost control since he is disabled. Thankfully, no one looked hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment