Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

Okay, I have to tell the latest on our Mammoth vacation buddies He-man and She-ra. I received an email and it looks like they won't be able to make it. Well, at least She-ra who didn't put her request in time and someone else at her work requested the same week. Awwwwwwwwww, I am not sure if she procrastinated with her vacation request but it is late notice. I guess that is the perk of Hector being a per diem employee now. Hector thinks He-man will still try to go to Mammoth at least for a couple of days since he makes his own hours. Maybe he should stay at home since he already had his ski trip with Hector in February and work like a good hubby otherwise She-ra might throw a hissy fit.

That reminds me to not tell her about my girl trip in May...but she wouldn't try to go with us (I think). She-ra is cool in reasonable doses but she needs to spend time with her hubby.

Oh, remember all that yummy yarn I got yesterday? Well I got my rebate card from ATT so guess what I'm buying....yes, more darn yarn. Honestly, I need to stop and actually knit the yarn I buy or I'll be lumped into the crazy yarn lady category. It was hard for me to decide what to get but I bought some more sock yarn and some hot pink yarn (10 skeins) to make a vest or a couple of baby sweaters. Okay, no more yarn for me.... no more yarn. Oh, wait I think Mammoth has a yarn store....no more yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment