Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bits and pieces

Here is a little bit of what I've been up to for the last few days.
  1. I still have my cold although it seems to be on the verge of ending. Not so much coughing but I'm going through the tissues like crazy.
  2. Hector was home yesterday and decided to hang out with He-man for the afternoon at the yard. Sounded boring to me to watch someone weld etc but I sent him off with my blessing. He came back home and I asked how it was ....boring he said. All he did was sit around.
  3. We had Josh's annual IEP at school and Josh is doing well. We're continuing with some new goals and working on some current ones. We all were happy that Josh is yapping up a storm although now we sometimes wished he would zip it. :) We are gearing up for kindergarten in the fall so that is exciting news.
  4. I booked our spring break trip. We will be heading to Mammoth for 4-5 days. Josh will start ski lessons for the very first time! I asked him if he wanted to learn to ski and he said no! Why? Because he was scared for hitting a tree. Oh, that was something I wasn't expecting as an answer. Well I explained that he should give it a try and see how he likes it first and that there are no trees near his class.
  5. Our second portion of the trip will be to San Diego for 3 days where we will go to Legoland and Sea World. The kids always enjoy these places and staying in a hotel.
  6. Last night Kat and I went to the Kings game where the Kings lost 2-1. Oh well, the season is almost over so hopefully they can get their team especially a goalie working well together for next season.

That about covers it for now...another baseball game today. Gotta go and get Josh some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment