Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Onward


I forgot to show my current project...another pair of socks (duh). This yarn is Palette Marine Heather from KnitPicks. I'm using size 3 needles this time which is making all the difference than the last pair (rust colored) which were done on size 2 needles. The blue yarn is springy and soft where the rust pair seemed stiff and rough and it's the same yarn. So far I'm loving these and want them for myself.

The picture shows the beginnings of the cuff and I have made more progress on these. I'll have to take another picture to show the leg portion. The pattern is from Sensational Socks by Charlene Schurch and it's made sock knitting understandable and I can apply it to multiple yarns, gauge and sock size. I pick the pattern I want and go from there.

The socks I'm knitting with the Ditto yarn is a straightforward stockinette sock to show off the stripes (if I ever progress to the leg) and I'll try to get a picture of those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment