Thursday, March 20, 2008

movie time

I saw the movie Stardust the other day and it was an unexpected surprise. It was a cute movie but not overly so...it was a well done fairy tale. Magic, witches and royalty. I thoroughly enjoyed it then later that night I watched it again with Hector. Thumbs up from me.

I also saw Little Children with Kate Winslet. She is a married stay at home mom who has an affair with a stay at home dad. There are other characters that are intertwined (in the neighborhood) who are very normal. These could be people in any neighborhood which made this movie interesting. I was pulled into these lives and wondering how this was all going to end. In the end I thought the movie was realistic and well made.

I still have Grindhouse to watch but I'm waiting for the day when Kat comes over so we can watch it together. We both loved the Kill Bill series so we are eager to see Quentin Tarantino's portion along with Richard Rodriquez.

Time to put the kids to bed soon then I can watch the Kings game on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment