Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey Batter





It was brought to my attention that I hadn't blogged in a while and I didn't realize that a week has gone by. :) Honestly, nothing life shattering has happened! Tyler had another baseball game on Wednesday....20 games total for the season so only 18 more to go!!








The games are pretty long about 1 1/2 to 2 hours long and the Wednesday game was tiring. The kids are in school all day then they have to play a game. We played a team that has a lot of kids from Tyler's school in it so at least I knew some of the other players. Tyler still needs to stop swinging the bat at every ball that is thrown; he'll swing at a ball in the dirt and 3 feet above his head. I suggested that he not swing at all next game to see if he can get to the T and then hit it.




It was a close game but his team lost in the last inning which was a little disappointing but oh well like I said, there are 18 more games to go.





Here he is looking like he is paying close attention but most of the time he is doing this....




squirming like he has to pee (which he did) or....



playing with his gum.


No comments:

Post a Comment