Friday, March 07, 2008

New Toy

This my new camcorder that I bought today at Costco. It's a JVC Everio, the one with the 60 GB hard drive to no little miniDvs for me to lose. It can hold up to 37 hours of video depending on what setting it is on. In this department we were sadly behind with the technology...our previous camcorder was VHS so that's a big camcorder to lug around compared to this little sleek thang. It is hard to tell the scale from the picture but it fits in the palm of my hand so this baby will be easy to travel with. I used my Costco rebate check and only went over budget by about $10-20 so I'm happy with it. I did buy a nice big rib roast that I can divide into 2 meals. No rib bones but we'll just have to make do...I was tempted to roast it tonight but Hector will miss out so tomorrow night will be better.

Hector made a mistake in booking Carlos' flight (booked for Thursday instead of Friday) so it's all taken care of now and Carlos will arriving later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment