Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Welt Fantastic

Yeah, I completed a pair of socks!! I was in a semi-slump but I soon was sucked into this sock knitting vortex and just kept going. Not too bad, I started the pair Oct. 2 then put them down for a bit because I got distracted with other projects then got bored with those and picked up the socks again.

So the pair took me 2 weeks which is pretty darn good for me.

I also get to enter them in the SKA (sock knitters anonymous) group on Ravelry for the self striping challenge. Knit normally and stripes appear but change the pattern with increases/decreases will change the stripes into waves, ripples or peaks. Its fun.

Welt Fantastic 2

Really cute, huh!

Welt Fantastic3

Welt Fantastic socks: complete

I'm not sure what to do with these? Should I keep them or gift them to someone??

No comments:

Post a Comment