Friday, October 19, 2012

Busyness

Keeping busy and like usual, getting pulled in every direction but I managed to complete some stuff.

Adventure Time freezer paper stencil T-shirts for the boys. Gunter and Jake! :)

Like some stencilling on Tshirts for the kids using freezer paper. It's so much fun!
Note: I got the Jake stencil from the Cartoon Network Facebook page. Just do a google search for it. Gunther's stencil I made myself. I found an image of Gunther and drew him out then when I went to make the stencil I didn't connect all the lines completely thus making a stencil. If people are really interested...I can try uploading the Gunther stencil if I get enough comments...

Algebraic Jake

Pair of Gunther Tshirts.

I also sewed my Fionna hat and backpack so I'm going to do a test run at a streetpass meetup/costume party on Saturday so hopefully I'll have more photos then.

Meanwhile,  I'm becoming more comfortable sewing and finished earlier than I thought. So I had time to bake some pumpkin cookies with brown butter icing. Oh wow, I like these a lot. The icing was a bit too thin so it doesn't really show up that well but they still taste mighty fine!! :)

Pumpkin cookies with brown butter icing.

The cookies taste pretty good without the icing too. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment