Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shield and Socks

I told you that I was really behind in posting and now I'm serial posting!! Tomorrow is Halloween which brings more busyness so I wanted to bust these out.

For those who have been following Hector's Hylian shield progress, it is now finished. All it needs is some clear sealant.

Hylian shield is finally done!!

Doesn't it look great? Hector did such a great job. I would have gone the cardboard route with this but this is something that will last for quite some time. :) Josh is so excited to have this for Halloween.

Also I finished my Summer Rainbow Lovin socks which what I named it because of the rainbow-like colors of the yarn. The pattern is called Summer Lovin socks and it was super easy. Another pair of socks done in 2 weeks. I'm on FIRE!!

Finished: Summer Rainbow Lovin' socks
Summer Lovin socks

No comments:

Post a Comment