Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Balls




Bowling balls that is! I never thought that I'd reach that point when I admit that I like bowling but it's lots of fun. Plus the cool balls and shoes are funky. Last week Hector ordered a ball for himself and we went in to the shop to have the holes drilled. I was planning to order one for myself but the shop had a 10 lb ball in stock and I love the color(s) so we had the holes drilled for that one too! Woot! It has swirls of purple and green and it is engraved with the word Cheese! I saw some cute pink and gray bowling shoes online so I'll be stylin at the bowling alley soon.

Hector's bowling ball is red, gray and black and his shoes will be plain white; they look like regular athletic shoes. They had to order his shoes in wide so both of us should be ready to rock and bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment