Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Countdown

Only a couple more weeks left of summer vacation then we'll be busy with school. We're having a heat wave right now so we took advantage of some friends and went swimming in their pool this morning. Soon Tyler will start his soccer season while his baseball season is winding down and he is already signed up for the next swimming session at the Y.

I'm going to try to get the kids over to Soak City a couple more times before our passes expire. That reminds me that I need to start planning Tyler's birthday which we usually have during Labor Day weekend. We usually rent a bounce house and invite people over for a BBQ but this year will be the first year I plan a separate event for Tyler and his school friends. Last year we were flying back home from Singapore on Tyler's birthday so we postponed his birthday party later in September to include his school friends. This year Tyler wants to play laser tag so I said he could invite about 10 school friends to play tag then we could have cake after. I'll plan this once I get Tyler's soccer schedule and figure a good time for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment