Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why My Life Is Never Boring

Last month when we first went to Soak City I used a disposable waterproof camera. We took lots of pictures but I needed to have them developed. Hector and Tyler were up to the challenge and took the film to our neighborhood CVS. A couple of days later I went into CVS and tried to find our prints. Hmm, they weren't the drawer so I asked the clerk for them. I gave them Hector's name and nothing. I gave my name and nothing. Of course I didn't have the reference slip so he asked to come backor call. I relayed all this to Hector so we went later that day (I found the slip). Soon the clerk digs up the prints and I look at the name. The name on the photos was "Melonhead" T. Apparently Hector and Tyler thought it would be great fun to put that on the photos and then he forgot all about it. We're a family of melonheads which refers to our large craniums but I'm Queen Melonhead! So I have another nickname to keep track of...

Another funny incident happened when Hector and I were still dating. I stayed over at this place a lot and I always checked his bellybutton for lint...like clockwork (although I didn't realize it at the time). One night Hector did some laundry and just came back from the laundry room. I found him laying on his bed, talking on the phone so I climbed on top of him and lifted his shirt. OUT popped the most gigantic lint ball (golfball size)...it literally sprang out of his belly! Hector punked me by putting the lint found in the laundry room and placed it under his shirt KNOWING I was going check. When I saw that huge lint ball, I started laughing so hard that I fell off and laughed until I cried! Hector got me good that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment