Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Highlights


Oh boy, so much has happened this week.


First of all I bought another digital camera which is the same exact one that drowned last week. My memory card was still okay so that's good plus I get another battery as a backup. Yay!


Our guests have left and should be heading their way up to San Francisco in the next day or two. It wasn't too bad having them stay for about 12 days but one gets a bit tired of the lack of privacy and other things. Anyway, we did enjoy visiting and got to do some fun stuff like Soak City and Disneyland/California Adventure. My boys loved having their cousin hang out to play video games etc with them. S will be starting high school this month so this their last chance to have her attention before she focuses on stuff like boys and dating.


I decided to register for a digital photography and editing class to help me understand Photoshop Elements. I will be in class for 2 hours a week for 13 weeks so I really hope this will help my editing skills which are sorely lacking.


I did keep busy with my knitting and finished a hat for my sister-in-law and I completed my first sweater! It is a baby/toddler sweater but still I'm very excited! Right now I'm blocking it and then all it needs it buttons. I'm making baby steps toward more difficult projects so this accomplishment is huge for me! I made my list of people that I want to knit for so I need to figure out what needs to be done.
There is a lot more that I need to mention but I'll save it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment