Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whew

I just finished mopping the kitchen floor and doing some laundry so while I catch my breath, I thought I'd post a few pictures from recent weeks.









The kids are goofing off at Lita's house and here is her dog Icarus. See his tongue sticking out? So cute! I have lots of knitting projects to put online but I can't put some things up because they might check the blog and see their Christmas presents. But here are some things I can show for now... here is a shawl that I finished but it's more child size as you can see Josh is modelling but so maybe for a niece of mine?












Another baby sweater in a pretty peachy pink yarn with little flecks of green, yellow and white. I have a little yarn left so maybe I can squeeze a hat out of it. I only had 2 heart buttons left so I put them in at the top. Does it look okay? I'm thinking of giving this to my cousin's baby who is about 9 months old right now.


And last is my first attempt at felting. This is a purse and flower that I knitted and the purse came out fuzzier than I expected but it's still cute, right? Probably more suitable for a young girl. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment