Friday, August 03, 2007

Catching Up




I've been behind on posting for the past few days because Hector's sister and her family came out to visit. They drove cross country from Maryland attending rallies and vigils for peace. The 2 groups they are involved in is Women In Black and Code Pink. Every day they have a list of places that are holding vigils and they go to film the groups and sell their T-shirts.

Last night we went to see the new Harry Potter movie at the IMAX theatre. We were running late so we missed the first 20 minutes but the final 20 minute battle scene in 3D was pretty awesome. The movie was very cool and of course lots of stuff was overlooked or left out but that's what books are for. I think I'll still see it again in a regular theatre soon so I can see what I missed in the beginning.

Oh, before our guest arrived on Wednesday we took the kids to Soak City to have good time. As usual Josh loved the waves while Tyler enjoys the Beach House. We have until the end of September on our passes to enjoy the sun and water so I want to go as often as we can.

The weekend looks busy as usual. Tyler has his usual baseball game and then later that evening, I'll be Kat's guest at a co-worker's wedding. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment