Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tentative Travel Plans

I've been vacillating among several places to go for our next vacation. My original choices were Italy, then Buenos Aires and Paris entered the picture and then Hector suggested Canada. These are all very good places but like usual I let Budget Travel guide my final decisions. I read the Real Deals section which feature their 40 top picks and let the packages 'speak' to me. This happened to me last year when the Phuket and Singapore trip caught my eye and BANG! that's where we went. So it's happened again this issue because we want to go somewhere in October so I need to narrow this down. Then I have to get Hector time off work so I am essentially the travel planner at every level. When I get the official "greenlight', I'll keep my mouth shut for now but it's a great deal that I don't think I want to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment