Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random Music

It's random music day...put your iPod or MP3 player on shuffle/random and list the 1st 10 songs. You can't change or skip any of the songs....you can see what I have on my iPod. So here goes:
  1. With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  2. I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow: Romy and Michele's High School Reunion soundtrack
  3. Love's Divine - Seal: Grammy Nominees 2005
  4. Homicide - 999: Punk University Vol. 1
  5. Best Thing In Town - Green Day: Kerplunk
  6. Only The Lonely - The Motels: Modern Rock- The Cool 80's
  7. (Keep Feeling) Fascination - Human League: Just Can't Get Enough: New Wave Hits of the 80's Vol. 10
  8. Sexy M.F. - Prince: The Hits/The B-Sides
  9. Positive Role Model - Pet Shop Boys: Disco 3
  10. Marry Me - No Doubt: Return Of Saturn

Okay so I like complilation CDs and The Beatles are here because my friend Kat uploaded all her favorite Beatles songs onto itunes. I just like to tease her about her love for The Beatles when the songs come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment