Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's only Tuesday

We started this week with a whirlwind of activities. Tyler has soccer camp from 9am to noon this week, started swimming class 2 days per week along with his baseball practice and game and today is only Tuesday! To complicate matters, I bought the final Harry Potter book Sunday night and try to squeeze in reading time. Luckily, I'm a fast reader and finished the book this afternoon. Excellent ending....that's all I say about it.

We're also on 'relative watch' this week which has been dragging into its 3rd week. It's a long story and those who are in the loop know the situation but let's just say, we're still waiting for them to arrive. It's quite exhausting and I'm grateful to be an only child!

Our friend also finally received his car (baby)...it is a Shelby Cobra replicar that is just gorgeous. I got a quick spin and it was scary/ dangerous how fast and powerful this car is but also such fun. I can easily see myself getting whiplash riding around in this car just from the extreme acceleration since it doesn't have headrests!

Okay, more later because we now have to head to baseball practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment